Jesse J. Limon
First Vice President Investments
Licensed Salesperson – New York
Licensed Associate Broker – Indiana
Direct: (212) 430-5291
Since 2010, Jesse has been involved in over 100 closings, totaling over 2.0 million square feet, with a total dollar value of over $428 million. Mr. Limon specializes in 1031 exchanges, along with the sale of net leased investments with an emphasis on safe and secure tenants like auto parts stores, banks, convenience stores, drugstores, grocery stores, fast food chains, and other essential, recession-proof properties, including industrial facilities, well located national shopping centers, and portfolios, nationally.
In 2009, Jesse joined Marcus & Millichap’s Indianapolis Office where he focused on the sale of regional shopping centers and NNN investments. In 2013, Mr. Limon relocated to the Manhattan Office where his focus expanded to include National net-leased assets and various asset classes in the New York City MSA.
Jesse attended Indiana University Bloomington and South Bend where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with an emphasis on Economics. In college, Mr. Limon was a founding member of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Club, Treasurer of the Student Government Association, as well as a Student Senator. Jesse is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers as well as Marcus & Millichap’s National Retail Group.
Licenses: NY: 10401271892
- Well-Versed in 1031 Exchange Transactions with Approximately 80-90% of All Jesse’s Closings, Experience in All CRE Product Types
- Over 100 Closings Since 2009, Totaling Over 4.5 Million Square Feet, with a Total Dollar Value of Over $400 Million
- Relocated to Manhattan Office in 2013 from Indianapolis Office
- Acquired Bachelor’s Degree from Indiana University in Accounting with Emphasis in Economics; Served as Treasurer of Student Government Association
- Promoted to Vice President of Investments – May 2020, then First Vice President of Investments – Aug. 2020