First Vice President Investments
Associate Broker – New York
Direct: (212) 430-5149
Saiid Boukhalfa is a multifamily and mixed-use investment sales specialist based out of Marcus & Millichap’s Manhattan office. He provides advisory services, valuations, and sales of various property assets which include mixed-use, multifamily, development sites and retail condos across New York City’s boroughs.
Saiid assists high net worth families, trusts, individuals, and institutional investors to acquire, finance, and sell high-quality income-generating assets located in momentum submarkets of the New York metro area that leverage primary fundamentals with emerging submarket growth to deliver stable value appreciation. During the last ten years, Saiid has advised on over $300,000,000 of investment properties in the New York metro area.
During the first quarter of 2020, Saiid sold the largest land deal in Williamsburg, Brooklyn New York.
Licenses: NY: 30BO1115908
- Saiid Received his Bachelor’s of Science in Real Estate from New York University
- Received a Sales Recognition Award in 2008 and Again in 2020
- Promoted to First Vice President of Investments in 2020
- Sold Over $300,000,000 Worth of Investment Properties
- Sold the Largest Land Deal in Williamsburg in Q1 2020