By determining what can drive future success for our clients, we have built a track record of performance and unmatched expertise in our industry.
The Limon Net Lease Group is committed to helping our clients create and preserve wealth by providing them with the best real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services available through Marcus & Millichap’s leading national platform.
First Vice President Investments
Net Lease, Retail, Office & Industrial
In 1971, Marcus & Millichap was founded on a unique set of principles to maximize value for real estate investors and, in the process, revolutionized the brokerage industry.
From the start, the company’s entire business model has been focused on one goal: Matching every property with the largest pool of qualified buyers. Achieving this—one property at a time—requires a combination of unique features and commitments that we make to our clients, including:
- Investment brokerage and financing specializations
- The largest and most qualified, formally trained brokerage team in the industry
- The most advanced proprietary property marketing technology
- Cutting-edge market research, analysis and forecasting
- A culture of collaboration and information sharing
The cornerstones of our business model are executed and brought to life for every client under the supervision and care of our dedicated management team locally, regionally and across the entire Marcus & Millichap organization.
A Powerful Partner
At Marcus & Millichap, we view each client relationship as a partnership. This starts with gaining a deep understanding of client needs and objectives and engaging the company’s extensive resources to maximize value for each assignment. We take pride in helping investors develop the right strategies and execute transactions with confidence.
Expertise in all major markets and property types
Our vast network becomes your own
Culture of Information Sharing and Collaboration
Client needs come first
Your Real Estate Investment Advisor
Everything you need. Every step of the way.
Making a Market in Any Market
Although market disruptions occur over time, we remain singularly focused on adding value for our clients. This is a commitment we have made since our founding in 1971. More than ever, in the face of the current pandemic, our platform produces industry-leading results and value for our trusted clients.
- A platform based on matching buyers and sellers through a culture of collaboration and technology-driven information sharing
- Long-standing relationships with the largest qualified buyer pool and an unsurpassed ability to move capital across property types and geographies
- Cutting-edge market research to help develop confident investment strategies
- Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation: one of the industry’s largest teams of dedicated capital markets professionals providing the most competitive loan options
Expertise is always an advantage, but experience is essential for long-term success. Put our nearly 50 years of experience to work for you.
- $11.3B Investment Sales Volume
- 2,530 Investment Sales Transactions
- $2.7B Financing Volume
- 765 Financing Transactions
*Numbers as of 03/15/20 – 08/31/20
Our Specialty Divisions cover more than a dozen property types, with dedicated professionals who understand each of their unique dynamics, including:
- Affordable Housing
- Manufactured Home Communities
- Multi-Family Housing
- Net Lease
- Office & Industrial
- Seniors Housing
- Student Housing
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other firm.
Our team is dedicated to being true experts in the field and achieving exceptional results, one property at a time, for one client at a time. We invite you to see how we can help you achieve your goals today, tomorrow and for years to come.
- $49B 2019 Total Sales Volume
- Every 13 Minutes a transaction is closed
- 80+ Offices across North America
- Nearly 2,000 Investment Specialists
Investment Sales Brokerage Company Ranking*
- 5,640 – Marcus & Millichap
- 3,074 – CBRE
- 2,218 – Cushman & Wakefield
- 1,797 – Colliers International
- 1,632 – Newmark
- 1,285 – JLL
- 1,034 – NAI
- 865 – Keller Williams
- 801 – Lee & Associates
- 718 – Coldwell Banker
*Trailing 12-months through 2Q 2021
Apartment transactions include multifamily buildings 5 units and greater Includes sales $1 million and greater in which the brokerage firms represented either the buyer or seller Deals that were double-ended by the same brokerage are counted as one deal. Deals brokered by different firms on the buy side and sell side count as one deal for each brokerage.
Sources: Marcus & Millichap Research Services, CoStar Group, Inc., Real Capital Analytics, NICMap
Moving Capital – Capital Migration
Over $12.5B Moves across domestic borders
Our interconnected team, large proprietary platform and national network allows us to effortlessly move capital around the country.
*As of trailing 12 months through 3Q 2021
Sources: Marcus & Millichap Research Services, MNet